Fan-Coil thermostats / controllers
The TAT-FC-SUPER3 series allows users the flexibility of having one main controller for most Fan-Coil applications.
It can be flush-mounted or installed directly into the Fan-Coil, with an External temperature sensor for the return air.
The TAT-FC-SUPER3 has a large and easy to read LCD with one tenth of a degree temperature display.
The ETNC-SUPER-PR-HU-PIR is an advanced, energy saving thermostat suitable for various HVAC applications, including FC and AC units.
- Different color
- Humidity control
- Lights control
- Weekly program
- Occupancy sensor (PIR )
Wall-mount, 24VAC thermostat, for Fan-Coil applications with integrated Passive IR (PIR) Occupancy Sensor and BACNET B.M.S. interface
- Wall mount, 24VAC thermostat for 2 pipe or 4 pipe Fan-Coils
- Integrated Occupancy Sensor (PIR)
- BACNET/MSTP interface
- IR option
- Economy mode + Sleep Mode + Set point limits
Flush mount, 230VAC thermostat, for Fan Coil B.M.S. Applications, with ECM motor fan and Modbus protocol
- 230VAC Flush-mounted thermostat for Fan-Coil systems
- MODBUS RTU B.M.S. interface
- ECM 0-10V (Variable Fan Speed) Fan Speed control
- Contact input – for economy mode activation
A fully featured thermostat with 0-10V proportional outputs for Fan-Coil control, well suited for commercial and residential applications
- 24VAC wall-mount thermostat for Fan-Coils
- 2 pipe / 4 pipe configuration – selectable,
- Infra-red hand held remote control – optional
- 1 / 2 / 3 Fan Speeds – selectable
- Economy temperature set point