The PYRO Snow Melting control systems offer driveway, walkway, path, stairs, roof & gutter de-icing solution to prevent the formation of snow and ice at industrial, commercial and residential installation.
The controllers can be installed, with both, Hydronic and electrical heating systems.
The unique staggering feature of the PYRO control allows the home or property owner to melt snow and ice in larger surfaces / areas compared to a common deicing / snow melting system with the same available power supply onsite.
The modularity of the PYRO system makes it the most suitable solution to any installation as the customer can choose the right configuration for his commercial or residential property needs.
A special attention addressed; making the system friendly user to the installer, as well as, to end user
A quick installation process and minimal wire connections make the system "full error proof".
PYROSELF – Snow sensor controller
PYROSELF is the ultimate “All in One” Snow Sensor & controller for Light commercial and residential ice & snow melting applications
- Up to 2 activation zones (24A each 110-240VAC)
- Unique “Igloo” shape with anti-birds spikes
- User friendly programming with a large LCD display & remote control
- Optional zones sequencing – Enable larger snow melting area with reduced power available
- Technician testing / commissioning mode enable all year long testing
“All in one” Outdoor Snow and Ice Melting sensor, control and power distribution, ready for installation at commercial and residential installations.
- Autonomous, fully automatic snow / ice melting control
- Energy Management Algorithm (EMA) interface
- Accommodates MI, constant wattage, self-regulating (PTC)
and Hydronic heating systems
- Multiple sensor capability and 4 separate outputs, work together or
staggered, enabling larger snow melt area with reduced power
- Simple to install and user friendly to operate
PYROBOX is a “Plug and Play” controlled power distribution panel for frost protection, ice and snow melting applications.
- Automatic control & power distribution for deicing and snow melting applications
- Up to 5 activation zones
- GFEP included (adjustable trip value)
- Easy wiring for installers/technicians
PYROSENSE – Outdoor Snow Sensor
A stylish reliable Snow and Ice sensor; detects snow, measure temperature and send the information via a PYROCON12 controller to a heating system.
- Electronic Snow and Ice sensor
- 24VAC operated
- 4 wires installation – 30 ft. cable supplied with the sensor
- Simple user interface for parameters set via a PYROCON12 controller
- Unique “Igloo” shape design with 4 anti-birds spikes
PYROULS is an Upper Limit Temperature sensor, installed under the surface, sending the surface temperature to the PYROCON12, and PYROCON12-TRACE controllers.
- Isolated NTC thermistor
- 10KΩ @ 25°C ; 30 feet cable
- 24VAC ; Rated Voltage – 300V
- Semi rigid – Can to be pushed into a conduit
The ultimate zone Staggering Controller for Snow Melt Circuits; Industrial, commercial and residential. Works with any new or existing De-Icing system!
- 24VAC operated
- Steady or Sequenced / Staggered zones, enabling larger area coverage with reduced power consumption
- Modularity – 1 to 4 contactors
- Simple, logical & accessible user Interface; quick installation