Home >> Fan-Coil thermostats / controllers, MODBUS thermostats / controllers >> FMHC220-VFS-FC-MDB-01
Flush-Mount, 230VAC Thermostat for
Fan Coil applications with EC-Motor fan.
Its Modbus communication protocol makes it compatible for Building Management System (B.M.S.) applications.
Economy Temperature Set-point and window contact input provide energy saving feature and save on power expenses.
Available also without MODBUS interface as stand-alone thermostat.
- Flush-Mount, 230VAC Thermostat
- Can be connected to:
– 4 pipe system – 2 valves
– 2 pipe system – 1 valve
– Fan Coil – no valve
- Configurable 0-10VDC ECM proportional band
- DIP switch control options:
– Manual Cool/Heat or Auto-Change
– Display of set-point temperatures only
– Fan/Auto Fan or all time Auto Fan – selectable
– Internal / External sensor
- Lock buttons
- Set point limits
- Special Input for:
– Auto-change over sensor – mode is set based on temperature of the incoming water flow, ideal for 2-pipe systems
– Contact input for a remote switch, which sets the mode of one or more thermostats linked together (available only for 2-pipe systems)
– Contact input to activate Economy Mode – unit reverts to pre-determined economy set points
– Contact input to turn the unit Off