Home >> Heat tracing >> FPC-02-MDB – FREEZE PROTECTION CONTROLLER WITH MODBUS RTU INTERFACE TO B.M.S.
FPC-02-MDB – FREEZE PROTECTION CONTROLLER WITH MODBUS RTU INTERFACE TO B.M.S.
FREEZE PROTECTION CONTROLLER AND A POWER PANEL FOR HEAT TRACING, ICE AND SNOW MELT APPLICATIONS with MODBUS RTU interface to B.A.S.
The contactor inside the FPC-02-MDB is activated, energizing the heating elements, when the temperature drops below the pre-defined, adjustable set-points.
Online connection from the FPC-02-MDB controller to the main server/computer of the B.M.S. (or smart home system) enable monitoring and control, using the integral MODBUS interface, of all the parameters and outputs of the system.
- Up to 30A & 120/240V outputs to the heaters
- RS485 MODBUS RTU interface to B.M.S.
- Hold-On (Time delay) adjustable range of up to 99 hours
- Temperature input from the provided temperature sensor (10 m. / 30 feet long) and also from a 3rd party aquastat
- Integrated electronic controller with backlit LCD display
- Integral 30mA GFEP allows manual reset from the front panel
- Adjustable Set-points, Hold On/Off Time Delay and Manual On duration
- Manual and Automatic modes, selected by a button
- Testing / commissioning mode for easy and fast system test, all year long
(Even during summer or at high temperature condition)
- Multiple sensors input – Optional
- ETL Listed
- FPC-02-MDB-120V – Supports 30A heating loads at 120VAC
- FPC-02-MDB-240V – Supports 30A heating loads at 240VAC
Dimensions: 8x12x5 inch (20x30x13 cm)