A smart, user friendly, efficient controller for Ice and Snow melt applications. Upon receiving a signal from the snow sensor/s, activate up to 5 electrical heating elements. A DIP switches configuration, activate the 5 zones, either continuously or according to a customized zones sequencing.
Integration to B.M.S. by BACNET or MODBUS over RS485 communication line or via Wi-Fi using the PYRO-WiFi adaptor.
Features & Benefits
- 24VAC operated with a large backlit LCD display and an active zones indication
- Up to 5 zones activation
- Zones Sequencing option – Enable larger snow melting area with reduced power @ site
- Multiple snow sensors input
- BACNET MSTP and MODBUS RTU interface to Smart-Home system or B.M.S.
- Master & Slave function – for large systems requirements
- GFEP tripping indication on the LCD
- Adjustable parameters:
– Upper and Lower Limit Temperature
– Hold-On/OFF Delay
– Manual On time
– Zones time splitting between zones
- Technician testing / commissioning mode for a quick easy system test, year round (even during summer or at high temperatures condition)
- Energy Efficient algorithm
- Enclosure Protection – IP20, Indoor Mounting
- Entries – Connector 8 pin and 2 connectors 4 pins.
- Max Approved Wire Sections Stranded 15 AWG (UL)
- Box Material – ABS/PC
- Mounting – Flash mounted
- Supply – 24VAC±20%, 50-60Hz, 3W
- Outputs – 5 outputs 24VAC, 1A Max each output
- Inputs – Input for Snow sensor PYROSENSE (by Meitav-tec LTD)
- Input for 2 temperature Sensors NTC 10K (by Meitav-tec LTD)
- Input for 3rd party Snow sensor (CIT–1/GIT-1/HSC-5 series)
- RS485 connections
- Environmental Operating temperature – –10°F to 122°F (-10° C to 50°C)
- Storage temperature – –40°F to 176°F (–40°C to 80°C)