The PYROSENSE-GUTTER-AB is a stylish, smart and reliable Snow and Ice sensor for roof and gutter installations. Installed outdoors it measures the temperature and detects snow, sending the information over BACnet or MODBUS protocols over the RS485 wire to the PLC controller to the heating system.
The PYROSENSE-GUTTER-AB is connected to thePLC with a 30 feet (10 m.), 24V 4 wires cable and communicating with the controller, providing the temperature value and the snow detection based on the adjustable parameters. The non-rusting metallic cylinder shape design helps to assure reliable Snow/Ice detection as it prevents from the snow to accumulate around the sensing area. The measured temperature and the snow detection are available in the PLC controller.
Several sensors can be connected simultaneously as each could have its unique MAC address (adjustable) therefore can be seen as unique by the PLC
There is no need for pre-defined address for each of the sensors and the address of each sensor can be modified after the connection to the system via the PLC interface. Each snow sensors must have different MAC (Media Access Control) address in order to communicate with the main board.
Features & Benefits:
- Electronic Snow and Ice sensor for gutter installations
- 24VAC operated
- Rust free, cylinder shaped metallic design
- BACnet and MODBUS interface to B.M.S.
- 4 wires installation – 30 ft. cable supplied with the sensor
- Energy Efficient algorithm
- Simple user interface for parameters set from a PLC controller
- Adjustable Temperature Set-point and RH sensitivity from the PLC controller
- Technician testing / commissioning mode for easy and fast system test all year long (even during summer or at high temp)