Flush-Mount, 110~230VAC for most Fan-Coil applications,
with a special input + timer NEW
The TAT/SUPER series allows users the flexibility of having one main controller for most Fan-Coil applications.
It can be flush-mounted or installed directly into the Fan-Coil, with an External temperature sensor for the return air.
The TAT/SUPER has a large and easy to read LCD with one tenth of a degree temperature display.
The TAT/SUPER also offers a special contact input for 1 of 4 options:
Auto-change over sensor, where the incoming water temperature dictates the Mode.
Contact input for remote switch, which changes the Mode of one or many thermostats linked together.
Contact input for remote switch that activates Economy mode.
Contact input to Turn OFF units.
- Flush-Mount, 110~230VAC, Thermostat
- Can be connected to:
- – 4 pipe system – 2 valves
- – 2 pipe system – 1 valve
- – Fan Coil – no valve
- DIP switch control options:
- – Enable/Disable Auto mode
- – Normal temperature display or set point only
- – Fan on demand – always active or selectable
- 10 Hours timer to turn the unit ON or OFF
- Remote control – option
- Energy saving – cost efficient, environmental friendly
- Available in different colors
- – Set point temperature limits for cool and heat
- – Lock the buttons
- – Offset for temperature reading calibration
- – Enable/Disable LCD backlight
- – Temperature scale – Celsius/Fahrenheit
- – Contact input – Normally open/close
- – Internal or external temperature sensor
- – Economy set point for cool and heat