Flush-Mount, 110~230VAC for most Fan-Coil and A/C applications – NEW
The TAT-SUPER allows users the flexibility of having one main controller for most HVAC traditional applications, such as F/C, A/C, Rooftops and PTACs.
It can be flush-mounted on wall or installed directly into the HVAC unit, and provide optional external temperature sensor input for the return air.
The TAT-SUPER has a large and easy to read backlight LCD with one tenth of a degree temperature display.
The TAT- SUPER also offers a special contact input for 1 of 4 options:
- Auto-change over sensor, where the incoming water temperature dictates the Mode in Fan-Coil configuration.
- Contact input for remote switch, which changes the Mode of one or many thermostats linked together.
- Contact input for remote switch that activates Economy mode.
- Contact input to Turn OFF units.
Features & Benefits
- Flush-Mount, 110~230VAC, Thermostat
- Can be connected to:
– 4 pipe system – 2 valves
– 2 pipe system – 1 valve
– HC configuration (compressor and Heat element)
- DIP switch control options:
- Enable/Disable Auto mode
- Normal temperature display on LCD or set point only
- Fan on demand – always active or selectable
- Remote control – option
- Energy saving – cost efficient, environmental friendly
- Available in different colors
- Set point temperature limits for cool and heat
- Lock the buttons
- Offset for temperature reading calibration
- Enable/Disable LCD backlight
- Temperature scale – Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Contact input – Normally open/close
- Internal or external temperature sensor
- Economy set point for cool and heat
- Cool-Only configuration setting
- Compressor delay (in HC configuration)
- Internal/External temperature sensor reading
- Beeper enable/disable option