A metallic, reliable Snow and Ice pavement sensor detects snow and send the information via a PYROCON19 controller to a heating system. The PYROSENSE-GROUND is connected to the Snow Melting Controller (PYROCON19) with a 30 feet (10 m.), 24V 4 wires cable and communicate with the controller, providing the snow detection based on adjustable parameters.
Features & Benefits:
- Electronic Snow and Ice sensor for Ground/Pavement installation
- 24VAC operated
- 4 wires installation – 30 ft. cable supplied with the sensor
- Can be connected as one of several different sensors into one PYROCON19 controller
- Metallic flat shape design with internal heaters – prevent snow accumulation on the sensor
- Fits to any standard round ground plastic junction box such as Carlon E970CDE Round Junction Box (not supplied with the sensor).
- Energy Efficient algorithm